I had a bunch of pictures on my phone, so this will be a
"this 'n that" post!
"this 'n that" post!
Even though school has started, the reservoir is still very peaceful. I think we might go there again on Friday when my GVA kids have a day off from school.
(And then I might need to go there by myself the following Tuesday, after they've had 4 days off in a row!)

Keelan got a job at Dairy Queen!
Ice Cream Man
Uncle Taylor with Tessa at IKEA.
My beautiful China girl.
Samuel and Dad playing catch in the back yard.
(Our poor brown, dry yard. It's starting to look better now.)
Me and my sweet little Tessa.
Samuel's first Cold Stone ice cream.
Elsa hair at Target.
Last week Keelan and I got hit while waiting at a light.
Poor little green car. :(
I thought that sticking-out piece was from the inside of the car, but it turns out it was a piece of the other guy's car!
But 4 days later, little green car is like new again!
(The other guy had Geico. They were seriously quick!)
(The other guy had Geico. They were seriously quick!)
Grandma and Grandpa Beck came to visit from Indiana.
This was their first time meeting Samuel, and they had not seen Tessa since she was a newborn.
Tessa turned ONE and Justin turned THIRTEEN!
Stay tuned for another blog post! :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment