Justin's band was in a Veteran's Day parade! Tessa had lots of fun picking up candy that people threw to her. And of course I was a proud band mama, as usual!
Here they come! They were just wearing their show shirts this time, and not the uniforms. And this is not the whole band; probably just about a third of them. It was smaller for this occasion, and Justin was chosen to go.
Video:
The parade ended at a local middle school, where a Veterans' Day program was held. I took these pictures of Justin while they were waiting for it to start. And since both shots were so cute, here they both are. :)
Justin's school football team went all the way to the state finals, so we went to several exciting playoff games! Samuel is ready with his Raptor shirt!
Some of the games were on Friday nights, and some on Saturday afternoons.
Go Eaglecrest!
One night the kids made pizzas. Yummy!
Uncle Keelan and Elias. Again, I must post both cute shots!
Caylie loves her Saturday dance classes!
Baby shower for our friends Brad and Rachel.
Cutie pie Elias in his new fuzzy hat.
And modeling a new diaper.
Me and my cuties.
Packing Thanksgiving bags for the
Bread of Life Food Pantry at Calvary.
It was our family's first time to make a Thanksgiving banner for the Calvary banner service. So much fun!
Me and my cutie Elias on Thanksgiving.
My big boys. Love them!
This cow lives down the road from us.
I love seeing cows every day. So cute!
Snowy mountains and fields.
And Christmas time is upon us once again!
I can never figure out how that happens.

































No comments:
Post a Comment