kids

kids

Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring Break


Our friends the Johnsons came to visit during spring break!  I don't think I took a single picture, though.  These are all from Sandy or Brittany, haha.  And the week wasn't very "springy".  It was rainy and cold almost every day, except for the day we went to the zoo.  But we were very happy that our friends were here!
Jim and me with Sandy and Mark.


Our trip to the zoo on the lone sunny day.  



Another day Justin and Keelan went with the Johnsons on a train adventure around the city.

Sandy, Mark, Justin, Keelan, Graham at Nine Mile Station.



And here's a couple of pictures that never get taken.  (Thanks Sandy.)  This is our worship team at Meadowood Church.  Me on keyboard and Keelan on guitar.


Brittany had a going-out-of-business sale for her LuLaRoe business.  On Saturday Sandy, Mark, Brad and I all helped Brittany sort through hundreds of clothing items that were to be shipped out.  This is just a fraction.  





No comments:

Post a Comment